Groove Theory is the playlist that will make you move your shoulders. It’s the playlist you need when you’re feeling low and need to cheer up. But it’s also the playlist you want to listen when you’re good and ready to party. It’s a good appetizer to start with before listening to Smile, Dance, Love, House of Africa or African Party. It’s the paylist you need anytime, just enjoy this good vibes!
1. Good Morning (Mndsgn Remix) – Joyce Wrice
2. So Ready – Raphael Saadiq
3. Molasses – Kwaku Asante
4. Abandon – Illa J
5. Noir ou blanc – Ichon feat Loveni
6. Stranger Danger – Noraa
7. Ungodly Hour – Chloe x Halle
8. Heat Up (Original Mix) – Peven Everett
9. Untitled (Funk #2) – McClenney
10. Hood Pass Intact –DâM FunK
If you’re still in the groovy mood, check out our playlist Funky, Groovy Baby or 1980s that mixes some classics from the 1980s. Want something different ? Explore the African continent in music with our Mama Africa special selection.