LA VIE C’EST BON !, YOUR NEW FAVORITE AFROBEAT PLAYLIST
The afrobeat playlist La Vie C’est Bon ! is koladapina’s very first playlist. Discovering afrobeat was mind-blowing in so many ways. First, the energy that comes from that music. Then the fusion of so many influences as if the diversity and the best of Black music were gather in one genre. And also, the social and political engagement that is often spread by afrobeat artists such as Fela Kuti of course, but also the Lijadu Sisters or Vaudou Game who reminds us the power of nature. For all these reasons, we are forever huge fan of afrobeat.
1. Wanna Do My Thing – Matata
2. Not Any Longer – Lijadu Sisters
3. Bassala Hot – Verckys & L’Orchestre Vévé
4. Cocoa – Assagai
5. Afro Beat Blues – Hugh Masekela, Ojah
6. No Condition Is Permanent – Marijata
7. Onfa Nkosi Hwee – Pat Thomas, Kwashibu Area Band
8. Baba na ayele – Roger Damawuzan, Les As Du Benin
9. Stand Up – Blue Lab Beats, Kaidi Akinnibi
10. Bande de bangui – Electric Mamba
Now let the afrobeat take over begin…You can listen to this afrobeat playlist on Spotify or Apple Music, as you wish!
It doesn’t have to stop there! We have plenty other playlists for you to enjoy. You loved La Vie C’est Bon ! ? See our recommendations below. If you want to try something completely different, why not go for Warehouse, our house music playlist or straight to Jamaica with our reggae playlist, Jah Is Love ?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Let us know what you think of La Vie C’est Bon ! on our Instagram or Facebook page. We’d love to know! Any suggestion for our next selection ? Write us on dapina.kola[at]gmail.com. If you enjoy our playlist, don’t forget to subscribe to our Spotify or Apple Music page to have easy access to our curated playlist.